Professional chiropody and podiatry in LeedsEstablished over 15 years ago, Easterly Road Chiropody are a professional chiropody and podiatry clinic based in Leeds.
We offer a combination of foot treatments and general routine foot care and foot health check-ups. Our attentive, fully qualified staff are highly experienced in all aspects of foot care. Whether you have an ingrown toenail or cracked heels, we can provide the treatment you need.
Customer care is of paramount importance to us and that is reflected by the discreet and attentive nature of our service. As a result, we have been able to attract many regular clients, who use our services on a regular basis and refer our clinic to their friends and family. Call us today to book an appointment.
Why choose Easterly Road Chiropody?
- A combined 30 years of experience
- Fully qualified chiropodists and podiatrists
- Family run business
- Personal physician
- Members of the HTC (SH22694) and SCP
- Reimbursement from several health care plans including the Leeds Hospital Fund and Simply Health
- Ground floor premise (no steps)
- Free parking outside the door
- 5 minutes from Leeds centre (get a lunch time appointment and be back at work within your lunch hour)
- Early evening and weekend appointments
- Local private home visits
Easterly Road Chiropody are members of the Health Professionals Council (HPC) and the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SCP) to give you peace of mind.
If you have a foot condition, call us now on 0113 322 1079 for discreet, delicate help.